• Register
  • Help
[HOME] [MY ACCOUNT] [SITE INFO] [OUR BLOG] [REPAIR FORUM]

Thread: Bosch demoltion hammer 11305

Default Bosch demoltion hammer 11305

Hey guys i have a bosch 11305 hammer. I wanted to know if any1 has a maintenance manual and or owners manual. Mainly i wanted to know if this tool needs lubricating/greasing everyonce in a while. it makes "whining" noises sometimes and i dont know if its lack of lubrication or not. Any1 can help? thanx

Default whining noise

Hey Milillo02,
    They do need maintained once in a while..new grease and oil..even when the tool is not used for long period of time the grease's and oil will break down or separate..Usually when the the brush's need to be replaced is the time to do it..[the brush's actually have a 'pop out' feature when they wear sown so the tool quits running] The most crucial components to service is the gear train and the piston and striker assy..along with changing out some o-rings and such
    as far as the whining noise it may or may not be a problem and can be a characteristic of the tool..if it changes or gets worse,then it is a cause for concern..
    Parts and breakdowns avail at eReplacementparts.com : Power Tool Parts and Tool Repair
    hope this helps.?
    cmoorejack

Default Bosch 11305 hammer

Thanx alot. Yea that helps. But my problem would be what grease/oils to use? What to and how to greas them. I meane inside the casing does it have like zerk grease fittings or am i supposed to take apart the gear case and grease it like that? Which "O" rings should get replaced? I saw the parts breakdown of the hammer but there is more than one seal.. ...a nymore help would be greatly appreciated.

Default service pack

Hey M,
    The best thing to get is the service pack..it comes with the o-rings, grease and brush's..
    part # is 1-617-000-036..
    no grease zerks and you will have to completely disassemble to service..the oil that is used is a light air tool oil on the o-rings[just a little bit] It doesn't come with the kit but it is a trick of the trade..if you don't have any oil just use the grease on the o-rings sparingly..be careful not to have too much in the piston/striker chamber or the percussion will be weak..
    When you are ready to disassemble and service it is recommended that you go to a happy place,light some incense and play some soft rock music..I'm just saying..
    Kidding..[sort of]..just be patience and have a breakdown available and you should do just fine..
    cmoorejack

Default bosch 11305

thanx alt cmoore...that helps. I will buy that kit and service it. its an awsome tool and i know that as long as u keep them maintained they will give you MANY yrs of service.