• Register
  • Help
[HOME] [MY ACCOUNT] [SITE INFO] [OUR BLOG] [REPAIR FORUM]

Thread: Milwakee hole hawg broken handle repair/replace

Unhappy 5 stars Milwakee hole hawg broken handle repair/replace

Hello to all!
    I'm a plumbing contractor, with two hole hawgs out of commission. Both have broken right side handles. Yes, when I have the room, I use the brace, to prevent backlash! Sometimes there is just no room... tight corners etc. FYI, this is after 11 years in business.
    Milwakee in their infinite wisdom, decided to make replacement handles OBSOLETE!!!
    Even on their latest version of hole hawgs.Is there a permanent repair out there you can share? or a source for replacement?
    Thanks!

Default mil hawg

Hey Mr Goodtool,
    Milwaukee use to have a conversion kit avail which just consisted of a new handle set with the new switch style ..match up your specific ser # with Milwaukee and they should be able to help..[the new style handle and switch should bolt right up to the housing..you may have to use different terminals and a different wiring hook up but it is possible..
    also check the ser # with the parts list on eReplacementParts.com : Power Tool Parts and Tool Repair to see if they can supply..
    hope this helps..?
    sorry for the late response..
    cmoorejack

Wink hole hog parts especially handles

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtool View Post
    Hello to all!
    I'm a plumbing contractor, with two hole hawgs out of commission. Both have broken right side handles. Yes, when I have the room, I use the brace, to prevent backlash! Sometimes there is just no room... tight corners etc. FYI, this is after 11 years in business.
    Milwakee in their infinite wisdom, decided to make replacement handles OBSOLETE!!!
    Even on their latest version of hole hawgs.Is there a permanent repair out there you can share? or a source for replacement?
    Thanks!
    Hey, I am a master plumber in Louisiana, I have found that Harbor Freight has a orange " hole hog"" knockoff that has full parts availiable at a way cheaper cost than milwalkee and are actually the same stuff. look online.......Jack;