Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in ..../seo.class.php on line 1268

Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in ..../seo.class.php on line 1270

Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in ..../seo.class.php on line 1268

Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in ..../seo.class.php on line 1270
Echo PB-500H Blower
  • Register
  • Help
[HOME] [MY ACCOUNT] [SITE INFO] [OUR BLOG] [REPAIR FORUM]

Thread: Echo PB-500H Blower

Default Echo PB-500H Blower

I bought it new last year, has been running great until a few weeks ago. Its tough to start and doesn't accelerate properly, with the choke in "run", it stalls. Ive changed the air filter, fuel filter, and plug. I was going to check the gas/oil mixture also just to be sure.

I'm not sure what else it could be other than the carburetor being clogged or something. Any ideas before I rip it apart? Is there an adjustment other than the idle I could try? The manual mentions a fuel vent, not sure where/what that is.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Default Mr

sound like your ignition coil is going out & or weak. worth checking out before you spend a lot of money guessing.

Sounds like a carburetor issue, I have serviced hundreds of these engine types this summer and never once had a recoil issue. Just take the carb completely apart and soak it in carb cleaning over night. Make sure you don't soak any rubber, gaskets or soft plastic (certain plastics can't be removed so you can go ahead and soak those, I've never had a problem). Then blow the whole thing out with dry compressed air. Make sure you use all the proper PPE (safety glasses, face shield and gloves).
    That should do the trick!